To use a webpage offline, you must know how to save webpage as PDF. There will be times when you will not have steady internet access. Therefore, converting a webpage to a PDF file can make things much easier for you. In today’s post, I will teach you how to save a webpage as PDF. The process of saving webpages as PDFs is relatively straightforward and easy. With Adobe Acrobat, you can quickly get a copy of a webpage that you can share with others or send to a printer. You can keep on reading further to learn how to save webpage as PDF.
How To Save Webpage As PDF?
In this section, I will teach you how to save webpage as PDF. To avoid losing important information, you must learn to keep your work in the form of a PDF file. As webpages can change at any time, it is beneficial to save them as PDFs.
Save Webpage As PDF Chrome
On a Windows computer, you can easily save webpages as PDFs via Google Chrome. Follow these steps to learn how to save a webpage as PDF Chrome.
- On Google Chrome, open the webpage you would like to save.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the screen to click on the three-dot browser menu.
- From this drop-down browser menu, select Print.
- This will open up the Print settings window.
- From the Destination drop-down menu, select Save as PDF.
- Click on Save to open up the Save As window.
- Here, name the file, select the destination, and then click on Save.
Remember that this method will only print the current page you are viewing and will not save links to other pages on the site. When it comes to how to save webpage as PDF on Mac Chrome, you can repeat the same steps again.
Safe Webpage As PDF Firefox
Unfortunately, Firefox is the only desktop browser that doesn’t includes a built-in PDF printer. Do not worry, you can follow these steps to save webpage as PDF offline.
- On Firefox, open the webpage that you want to save as PDF.
- Navigate to the top-right corner to click on the three-dot browser menu.
- From this drop-down menu, select Print.
- This will bring up the Print setting window.
- From the list of printer options, select Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Select Print and name the file.
- Then, select the file destination and click on Save.
Let us now check out how to save a webpage as a PDF on Mac.
Save Webpage As PDF Safari
Luckily, you can also view a webpage offline as PDF on Safari too. You can follow these steps to know how to save webpage as PDF on Mac Safari.
- On Mac Safari, open the webpage that you want to save as PDF.
- Navigate to the menu bar at the top of your screen to click on File.
- Choose Export as PDF from this File drop-down menu.
- Now, give the file a name and choose the save location.
- Click on the Save button once you’ve done that.
Henceforth, Mac Safari does make this task really easy and quick.
Save Webpage As PDF Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe Acrobat Pro can help you to save webpages as PDFs just like the original website with all the links and images. Follow these steps to learn how to convert webpage to PDF.
- On Adobe Acrobat, click on the File menu.
- From this drop-down menu, select Create PDF.
- Then, select PDF from Webpage from this sub-menu.
- You’ll be asked to enter the URL link of the website.
- Now, decide how many levels you want to grab.
- Choose either ‘Get only X level’ or ‘Get entire site’.
- Choose either ‘Stay on same path’ or ‘Stay on same server’.
- Finally, click on the Create button to make the PDF file.
You can also click on the Settings button to adjust the PDF settings.
Save Webpage As PDF On iPhone
Surprisingly, you can also save the desired webpage in the form of a PDF file on your iOS device too. Follow these steps to learn how to save webpage as PDF on iPhone.
- Launch Safari and open up the website you’d like to save.
- Then, tap on the Share button from the bottom toolbar.
- Under Options, choose PDF and then tap on Done.
- Now, select Copy to PDF expert to save the webpage as a PDF.
Similarly, you can also save a webpage as a PDF in Google Chrome using your iOS device. You can repeat the same procedure for how to save webpage as PDF on iPad.
Save Webpage As PDF On Android
It is very easy to save an interesting website as a PDF on your Android to view the content offline! You can follow these steps to know how to save webpage as PDF on Android.
Learn more knowledge about various subjects on Savefo.
Why Can’t I Save A Webpage As A PDF?
To save any webpage as a PDF, you will need to access the browser’s Print menu and select “Save as PDF” or “Microsoft Print to PDF” for your printing destination.
Can I Save An HTML Page As A PDF?
On a Windows computer, open an HTML web page in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox. On a Mac, open an HTML web page in Firefox. Click the “Convert to PDF” button in the Adobe PDF toolbar to start the PDF conversion. Enter a file name and save your new PDF file in a desired location.
How Do I Save A Webpage As A PDF Without Losing Formatting?
- Go to the web page that you wish to save as a PDF.
- From the top-right, select the Settings and More (three-dotted) button.
- Select the print option.
- Select the Save as PDF option from the “Printer” drop-down menu.
How Do I Save An Entire Web Page As A PDF?
Follow these steps to saving a Chrome webpage to PDF.
Select the webpage. Visit the webpage you want to convert.
Select Print from the subsequent drop-down menu.
Change the destination location from your printer to Save as PDF and you can then choose where to store your newly PDF-formatted webpage.
How Do I Convert A Web Page To PDF In Chrome?
How to convert Chrome to PDF.
- Browse to the desired web page.
- Click the More Options button — three vertical dots on the far-left of the browser’s top ribbon.
- Click on the Print option.
- Change Destination to Save As PDF.
- Navigate to the location you would like to save your new PDF document and click Save.
Thus, learning how to save webpage as PDF without cutting off the information is extremely worthwhile! Some people like just to bookmark a webpage or copy and paste the link for later use. But this requires a constant internet connection so it’s best to save it as a PDF. The fastest way to save a webpage as PDF is to use the Save as PDF option from the three-dot browser menu.