Do you know how to save a PDF as a JPEG? PDF and JPEG files are widely used for sharing as they are easily portable. JPG or JPEG file format has become increasingly popular for digital images of all types. In today’s article, I will show you how to save a PDF as a JPEG in Adobe Reader and other software/applications. There are several powerful and cost-effective tools that can help you to save PDFs as JPEG files. Here, I’ve given six different ways to nail this task without putting much effort. Let’s now learn how to save a PDF as a JPEG.
How To Save A PDF As A JPEG?
Follow these steps to learn how to save a PDF as a JPEG.
- First, open up the PDF file in Acrobat.
- From the right pane, click on the Export PDF tool.
- Here, choose the option Image as your export format.
- Select JPEG from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the Export button to start.
- After a while, the Save As dialog box will appear on your screen.
- Select the location where you would like to save this PDF file.
- Finally, hit the Save button.
Thus, Each page of your PDF file will be saved as separate JPEG files!
You can keep on reading to know how to save a PDF as JPEG without Acrobat.
Save A PDF As A JPEG In Microsoft Edge
Now, you must be wondering how to save a PDF as a JPEG in Microsoft Edge. You can use the Snipping Tool in Microsoft Edge to select the section of the PDF you would like to save. Go to the Snipping Tool interface and click on Save. Make sure you change the Save As the file type to JPEG file and click on the Save button.
Save A PDG As A JPEG In Photoshop
In Photoshop, you can convert multiple PDFs to JPEG. Follow these steps to learn how to save a PDF as a JPEG in Photoshop.
- To start, open up the PDF file you want to convert in Photoshop.
- Next, go to the File menu and select Save As.
- The Save As dialogue box will appear on your device screen.
- Here, make sure the JPEG option is selected in the Format drop-down menu.
- Click on OK and give your JPEG file a name.
You can even change the value next to the Quality option to adjust the quality of the JPEG images.
Save A PDF As A JPEG Using Smallpdf Software
Smallpdf is a popular online PDF software that will help you to save your PDF files as JPEG files for free! Follow these steps to know how to save a PDF file as a JPEG using Smallpdf.
- Using a web browser, go to www.smallpdf.com.
- Click on Start Free Trail and enter your email ID/password.
- Now, go to the PDF to JPEG tool.
- Here, upload your PDF document.
- Then, choose Extract Single Images or Convert Entire Pages option.
- Wait for a while till the file is converted into images.
You can now download the JPEG image one by one on your desktop.
Keep on reading further to know more about how to save a PDF as a JPEG.
Save A PDF As A JPEG On Mac
You don’t need third-party software to convert PDF to JPEG on Mac. You get a pre-installed Preview program on Mac or MacBook. Follow these steps to know how to save a PDF as JPEG on Mac.
- From the Application folder, launch the Preview app.
- Then, open up the PDF document you wish to convert into JPEG.
- Go to the File menu and select the Export option.
- Next, select JPEG from the Format drop-down menu.
- Finally, select a save location and hit the Save button.
In the Preview program, you can also set a resolution for the image. Simply drag the quality slider in the middle to reduce quality or to the right to increase quality.
Save A PDF As A JPEG On iPhone
Saving a PDF file as a JPEG image is very easy. Follow these steps to learn how to save a PDF as a JPEG on iPhone.
- Download and launch the iLovePDF app from the App Store.
- Under the Store categories, select iLovePDF – In my iPhone.
- Then, tap the big red plus icon.
- Select File and then choose the PDF document you wish to convert into JPEG.
- Tap on the three dots icon next to the PDF file.
- Select Tools from the bottom menu.
- Then, select the PDF to JPEG option.
- Check whether the Pages to JPG option is also selected.
- Again, tap on PDF to JPG.
After a while, all the pages of the PDF are changed to images and saved in your Files folder. You can even take screenshots to quickly save the PDF as an image.
Save A JPEG As A PDF
I hope till now you’ve learned how to save a PDF as a JPEG on Windows 10. You can also convert and save a JPEG file to a PDF with an online editor tool. Follow these steps to know how to save a JPEG as a PDF.
- Open the JPG file you want to save as a PDF in Adobe Acrobat.
- Your computer will open this file with its default viewer (Photos app).
- Now, press Control + P to open up the Print dialog box.
- Click on the Printer icon to open up the drop-down list.
- Here, select Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Click on Print to open up the File Explorer window.
- Choose the location where you want to save the file as a PDF.
- Click on the Save button to finalize these changes.
You can now easily print this file as a PDF or share it with others on a desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
Learn more knowledge about various subjects on Savefo.
How Do I Convert A PDF File To A JPEG For Free?
How to convert PDF to JPG online:
- Drag and drop your file in the PDF to JPG converter.
- Select ‘Convert entire pages’ or ‘Extract single images’.
- Click on ‘Choose option’ and wait for the process to complete.
- Download the converted files as single JPG files, or collectively in a ZIP file.
How Do I Convert PDF To JPG Without Adobe?
Similar process without the need for internet access.
- To do so, open your PDF in the Smallpdf Desktop App.
- Choose “Convert” from the tools menu.
- Select “Image” from the right-side panel.
- Click “Convert”—and you’re done! Your file should be saved next to the original PDF file.
How Do I Convert PDF To JPG On Windows For Free?
Click the “View > Tools > Export PDF > Open” in the top menu bar. Then, select “Image” from the “Convert To” dropdown menu, choose the “JPEG” option, and select the quality for your output file. Step 3. When you have specified the conversion options, click “Export to JPEG” to start converting your PDF file to JPG.
How Do I Convert A PDF To A JPEG On My iPhone?
How to easily convert a PDF into a JPG on your phone.
- Navigate to the convert PDF page.
- Click the Select A File button or drag and drop the file into the drop zone.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your file format — PNG, JPG, or TIFF.
- Click the Convert To JPG button.
Is It Possible To Save A PDF As A JPEG?
Export Images from a PDF document
Under the “Save as File type” dropdown box, you have an option to save the exported image to a PNG or a JPG file.
In the above article, I’ve discussed how to save a PDF as a JPEG for free on Windows and other devices. You can easily convert PDF to JPG online with Acrobat online services. We have also delivered some other ways to save PDF files as JPG like using the online software Smallpdf. Simply go to the website >> start free trial >> select PDF to JPG tool >> upload the file >> Convert Entire Pages. You can even use Photoshop and Microsoft Edge to save PDFs to JPEG. Once you understand how to save a PDF as JPEG, you can easily print or share these files.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit QuerClubs
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit QueryPlex
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit SarkariXam
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit SeeFounder
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit SingerBio